Digital Transformation is the investment of USC in the people, processes and technology of ITS operations and services to innovate and elevate the student and employee experience. The effort has been ongoing with the core mission to create a world-class IT organization with innovative services built for scale.
By providing secure and reliable core services, advancing the IT workforce capabilities, operationalizing excellence in IT governance, procurement, portfolio and change management, ITS will provide exceptional customer experience. Modernizing the technology is also a benefit that will be realized through this Digital Transformation process, including comprehensive, current data solutions, industry-leading enterprise business applications, automation and diversification of IT infrastructure, and innovative communication and collaboration platforms. With innovation and automation at the forefront of Digital Transformation, ITS will elevate the student experience by accelerating the delivery of digital capabilities, further exploring Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions and leveraging thought leadership in technology for USC.
Who will benefit from Digital Transformation?
- Students, Professors, Researchers, Healthcare
- USC and ITS Employees & Staff
- UTC Leaders & Sponsors
- ITS Leaders & Sponsors
- Academic Units
- Business Units
- Key stakeholders
Digital Transformation: Application Services
Application Services is a human-centered design organization focused on designing and delivering products and services that enable world-class experiences for our customers.
Download the most recent Application Services Status Report.
Application Sevices Program Manager:
- Brad Champagne, Senior Project Manager, Portfolio and Program Management, Tranformation Management Office
Digital Transformation: Infrastructure Services
Infrastructure Services provides world-class, secure, high-performing, and hyper-converged network and systems infrastructure. We provide differentiating communication and collaboration technologies that connect our university through an innovative digital workplace and campus.
Download the most recent Infrastructure Program Status Report.
Infrastructure Sevices Program Manager:
- Mickey Nakamura, Director, Portfolio and Program Management, Tranformation Management Office
Digital Transformation: Customer Experience
Customer Experience will focus on what matters to our customers and how to enhance their journeys with immediacy, personalization and convenience in mind.
Customer Experience Program Manager:
- Elsie Mustaller, Portfolio Manager, Portfolio and Program Management, Tranformation Management Office
Digital Transformation Sponsors:
- Douglas Shook, Chief Information Officer, USC Information Technology Services
- Susan Tincher, Associate Chief Information Officer for Infrastructure Services, USC Information Technology Services
- Veronica Garcia, Associate Chief Information Officer for Application Services, USC Information Technology Services
ITS Digital Transformation Videos
The following ITS Digital Transformation videos highlight ITS’s vision for a digital university and how our operations and services will deliver short- and long-term strategies to elevate the customer experience of IT at USC.
Gus Anagnos, Chief Information Security Officer, Office of the Chief Information Security Officer
Mickey Nakamura, Director, Portfolio and Program Management